Sage has done a renaming of their product offering:
- Sage Evolution Standard will now be know as Sage 100
- Sage Evolution Premium will now be known as Sage 200
As mentioned previously, there has been further information provided regarding Sage’s release of their latest version namely V9.
New features and functionalities in V9 include:
- A great new user experience with a fresh modern, user interface and simplified navigation
- Increased productivity and efficiency on managing:
- Data input and management thereof
- Inventory item and warehouse management
- Inventory price lists
- Gain greater insight by managing your inventory more effectively with these new features:
- Inventory item categories
- Multiple bin locations per warehouse
- Inventory item attributes
- Branch Accounting synchronisation enhancements
However new versions can still be slightly problematic and all teething issues are currently being identified and addressed by Sage. We will provide further information once we have tested the new version extensively and are comfortable that it is stable enough to deploy to our customers.
Kiteview Technologies (Pty) Ltd was founded in May 2010 to provide the Sage Evolution Business Management solution to the SME market. The management team of Kiteview have combined +30 years of experience in the delivery of small to mid-market Financial & Business Management solutions. This experience, combined with a sound project implementation methodology has helped in Kiteview’s growth, becoming a Platinum status partner for SAGE Pastel within just 1 year.
For An Obligation Free Quote